Hello

On Sat, Jan 12, 2008 at 02:31:52PM +0100, Olivier Goffart wrote:
> Le samedi 12 janvier 2008, Michal 'vorner' Vaner a écrit :
> > But then all the clients who do not know
> > games will get long list of all games the fancy game client supports,
>
> Yes, but this is the same with every features, like all the jingle namespace
> if I don't support jingle, ....
>
> And does it hurt ?
> The only negative effect I see is the brandwith, and thoses namespace should
> compress pretty well. There is also the XEP-0115 to help us.

You are right, this was just my first sight that told me it will be
bigger. But maybe it is not worth it.

But, anyway, I think it makes sense use disco in some way to discover
the supported games.

--
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas.   If your ideas are any good,
you'll have to ram them down people's throats."

Michal 'vorner' Vaner