On Mar 10, 2008, at 2:32 PM, Dave Cridland wrote:

On Mon Mar 10 20:17:53 2008, Joe Hildebrand wrote:
In section 2.4, would it be easier to implement in existing clients if: - The response to the iq/get with version 0 was a full roster, in the existing format, with the addition of the current version number

I think it is, isn't it? The spec actually allows a diff from nothing, but in this instance, it doesn't matter whether it's technically a "diff" or not, since you'll get full items for everything that's changed, and everything will have done.

Oh. I hadn't fully understood the diff attribute. If we keep it, can it get it's own example?

--
Joe Hildebrand