Hi,

while re-writing my XEP proposal I came to a simple question: what is
a node? The RFC uses node as part of the bare JID: [EMAIL PROTECTED] So a
node is something not unique at all, the same node could be used for a
different domain for a different user. PubSub uses node completly
different. Some XEPs like jingle use 'entity' for a client with a full
JID.

So my understanding is that when I write about specific client I
should NOT use the word 'node' and 'entity' instead, right? A 'user'
has different XMPP 'entities'.

Dirk

--
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.