On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:47:17 -0600
Peter Saint-Andre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Pavel Simerda wrote:
> > On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:55:28 -0600
> > Peter Saint-Andre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> I don't think the concept of an invitation-only room makes much
> >> sense, especially because we don't have ways of delivering secure
> >> invitations (right now invitations are more social interactions,
> >> not technical interactions, and I think we might want to leave it
> >> that way).
> >
> > But i thought I've seen some members-only rooms.
>
> Oh sure, one example is [EMAIL PROTECTED] :)
>
> /psa

But that means we have some sort of room authorization :). And we
should know what happens if you invite someone to a room that's
members-only and he's not a member.

Because just sending a direct invite is no good. Making him a member
and sending a direct invite seems natural to me.

Pavel

--

Web: http://www.pavlix.net/
Jabber & Mail: pavlix(at)pavlix.net