Kevin Smith wrote:
On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 11:15 PM, Pedro Melo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sure but as a server admin I would not admit a client negotiating a larger
stanza than my own C2S or S2S limits.

Sorry - I'm jumping in mid-thread again, but I don't remember seeing
this discussed.
If stanza sizes are a stream feature, what's the work flow where one
server wants to s2s with another server with a lower stanza size
(given that its clients could be sending full-size stanzas)?

Gosh, do we really need all this complexity? Negotiating per-user limits seems unnecessary to me.

/psa