On Sep 08, 2008, at 19:55, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:

If you find any website problems, please let us know!

Yes, my feature request dating back to the website version even before the move to drupal still isn't implemented, even though I was repeatedly told that it's on the todo list since back then :(

My request was to have an RSS or Atom feed of the public server list, so I can display that list in Adium in the registration dialog. Of course, moving to a wiki makes the whole thing even worse, since there's no easy solution to that problem now (since the completely nonsemantic wiki code is the only data source). I could do some kind of html extraction, but that would break as soon as someone does an edit that changes the website slightly.

All the data I need is there, I just can't access it...

andy