Kevin Smith wrote:
On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Jehan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So a short page summarizing the current topics in the XSF, ...
On the new wiki, we could such a page now...

We could - it just needs someone to volunteer to do it and keep it up
to date by reading the lists, mucs, etc.

Sounds like the Jabber Journal, or an XMPP Report, or somesuch.

I think we're reserving www.jabber.org for pointers to code projects and other information for end users (secondarily for developers). However, at the same time as we've relaunched www.jabber.org we have started wiki.xmpp.org, so I think that might be a good place for an XMPP Report. We also have blog.xmpp.org and I'd be open to having someone post a regular report there. If you're interested, ping me.

This thread is a bit off-topic here. If you want to continue it, please do so on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list.

Thanks.

/psa