On Thu Oct  9 07:34:02 2008, Yann Leboulanger wrote:
Eric Will wrote:
> On Oct 8, 2008, at 4:22 PM, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
>>   5c. XEP-0091: Delayed Delivery
>>
>>   Consensus that we need to determine how widely XEP-0203 is
>>   deployed before changing this to Obsolete.
>
> Not that I'm important, but I implemented XEP-0203 in synapse.

Next Gajim version will have XEP-0203 support

As noted in the minutes (and I checked to be sure), Isode M-Link sends XEP-0203 whenever it sends XEP-0091 timestamps. For PEP, at least, we send delayed items only with XEP-0203, and not XEP-0091. For MUC, we send both, on the assumption that MUC clients might be older.

I believe this is supported only since R14.3v1, which came out yesterday.

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] - xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 - http://dave.cridland.net/