On Thu Oct  9 00:07:03 2008, Brett Zamir wrote:
Greetings!

Was item #18 on the agenda, re: conflicting examples in the way the IQ type attribute is used in Jabber Search (0055) and Result Set Management (0059) tabled to another meeting?

Since we now have a British chair, it's no longer correct to say we table motions for another meeting. Instead, this motion was not tabled for this meeting, since we decided to hold more frequent, but shorter, meetings.

Next, we'll force you all into writing "colour".

If there is no replacement in sight for Jabber Search, however, I'm wondering how to reconcile the issue when implementing these specs together.

Actually, there is, Pavel Šimerda has been throwing around interesting ideas based on searching by matching XEP-0154 profile attributes. I suspect this is the way to go.

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] - xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 - http://dave.cridland.net/