Am 24.10.2008 um 23:48 schrieb Adam Nemeth:

Hi, I have my outstanding XEP-proto still...

https://wiki.sch.bme.hu/bin/view/_Munka/JabberCustomSmileys

Haven't touched it in a while for sure, because when I implemented it (anyone can ask for my java implementation) it seemed to me it's pretty hard to implement.

I still think that MSN could thank its majority MOSTLY because of custom emoticon handling (one by one, not by set!), and NOT because the more primitive windows messenger was built-in into XP.

That's a whole different topic and I think I remember that we already had a XEP for that.

--
Jonathan