one more...
(I see the "Call for experience" today, but it's for developers, not
for "foolish end user" like myself, therefore I post it here... )

some comments:

1) Time Values
in the XEP I see, "e.g. 5sec, e.g. 30sec, e.g. 2 minutes."
What means this *e.g.*? A client side adjustable setting?
Imagine I am an slow typer and setup 20sec, 30sec,...
in this case the other side would see many changes between paused an
inactive. And the other side don't know if the state is really X or Y,
why this phrase is not "Should be 5 sec","Should be 30 sec", or however
?
sorry, this e.g. confuse me a little bit.

2)2 min and gone
I really don't know if it is a good idea to put both condition in one
state.
2 min=> The other side search in wikipedia, translate a text, user ask
back to another user, or whatever, but it's possible that this 2 minutes
elapse in a "normal" chat.

closing the chat window=> The other side have better things to do than
chat with me any longer

sorry, but this is not the same, in my opinion.

Peter

--
Lastwebpage
Lastwebpage's Profile: http://www.jabberforum.org/member.php?userid=41