Oh, this would be fantastic. I'm currently rewriting my bot as a component to take over roster management because the roster is just getting to large to deal with as a single stanza. However going component i also have to take over presence management, which i'd prefer not to

What I'd really like to see though would be a bit more complicated, i.e. i'd love to just specify a if-modified or something and get the roster entries that are new or have changed since that time, so i can sync up my locally persisted one.

arne