XMPP Extensions Editor wrote:

> Title: OutOfBand Stream Data
>
> Abstract: This specification defines how to send parts of an XML
> stream over a direct connection between peers. This allows to send
> large stanzas or binary data without blocking the XML stream for other
> stanzas.

I would like to know what others think about this idea. I know it is
kind of strange but would be very usefull for large stanzas and emedded
binary data.

Dirk

--
Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because
more people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the