2009/6/30 Eloi Bail <eloi.b...@gmail.com>:
> Thanks for your reply...
> As I understood, if I want to push my presence, I have to send a stanza for
> each JID because XMPP servers can not route my presence (because roster
> empty)... which is not very great :(
> So I guess, I have to use encryption SASL, to have a not random JID and so
> push only one time my presence.
> Right ?
>
> Eloi

I don't quite understand what are you asking. If you need an XMPP
account for normal communication, you will register it and
authenticate with your registered JID and password. Anonymous
authentication is kinda special-purpose one-time thing. You'll
generally not need to send any presences with it, except perhaps a few
directed ones...