First thoughts: perhaps you should add a section that informs how to handle
child elements of the message stanza other than <body>. XHTML-IM adds an
child element that's typically related to the message body content, for
example. Other child elements might not (nicknames, for example). Should the
XEP allow overriding other child elements like that (for XHTML-IM, I would
think so). What should be the business rules if:

   - the original stanza contains such additional child elements, and the
   replacement one has not?
   - the original stanza does not contains suchs additional child elements,
   but the replacement one does?
   - both stanzas have different additional child elements?