1. in all examples atom:id are incorrect.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4151#section-2 says that tag scheme url
syntax is:

tagURI = "tag:" taggingEntity ":" specific [ "#" fragment ]

Where:
      taggingEntity = authorityName "," date
      authorityName = DNSname / emailAddress
      date = year ["-" month ["-" day]]
      year = 4DIGIT
      month = 2DIGIT
      day = 2DIGIT

but in examples we see:
tag:montague.lit,2008-05-08T18:30:02Z:posts-1cb57d9c-1c46-11dd-838c-001143d5d5db

2. When comments node is created why to use link with rel "related" and
not to use link with rel "replies" which defined in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4685#section-4 ? This RFC already used in
the XEP.

3. May be it will be better to add comments node to a pubsub service and
not to the user's PEP? I mean that any user should be able to subscribe
to this node without being subscribed to the user. Am I wrong that using
PEP can complicate this? When I tried to subscribe to user's PEP not
being subscribed to him I was fail. Maybe this is the issue of
ejabberd's PEP implementation? Anyway, I think that comments node should
be located at pubsub with open access and publish model.

Another reason to not create comments nodes at PEP is because it will be
a lot of nodes in result of this and simple discovering of user's nodes
will result in a hell.

Still researching about other XEP's problems. Thanks. :)
--
With best regards,
Sergey Dobrov,