Next group of problems:

1. In comments node how to ensure that a comment was posted by exactly
this man and a comment was not forged by a swindler? We have a
"publisher" attribute for an item documented in XEP-60 but still have no
full definition of it's behavior. So for now I think that client must
check if publisher==author->uri but if publisher is not specified put an
attention that publisher is not verified.

2. If we got a link to a some comment in a comments node how can we
determine a root comment of a whole comments node? I decided to use
<link rel="start"> to indicate this.

3. We have a <source> tag in each item of microblog node. It leads to
difficulties in, for example, renaming the blog. At the other hand we
have to define some elements at the atom's feed level. So I offer to
have a constant item name to put this feed level info to it. For example
we can decide to put this info in an item with id "feed_info" then it
might be look like this:

<item id="feed_info">
  <feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom";>
    <title>Pretty man's blog</title>
    <link href="http://mineblog.net/pretty_man/"/>
    <updated>2003-12-13T18:30:02Z</updated>
    <author>
      <name>Pretty man</name>
      <uri>xmpp:pretty_...@example.net</uri>
    </author>
    <id>urn:uuid:60a76c80-d399-11d9-b93C-0003939e0af6</id>
  </feed>
</item>

It that item we can also have some metadata about the node. Number of
comments for example or a link to a root comment in comments node.

--
With best regards,
Sergey Dobrov,