Hi,

On Tuesday 26 April 2011 13:54:51 XMPP Extensions Editor wrote:
> Version 0.3 of XEP-0277 (Microblogging over XMPP) has been released.

Regarding comment nodes: is it expected that every set of comments for a post
or attachment has its own node?  By that I mean you would not have two
different posts advertising the same comments node (at least not unless you
were doing it on purpose and understood the implications).

How would replies to comments be handled?  Would a reply advertise another
comments node to contain replies just to that comment itself?  Or would all
replies (nested or not) for a top-level post or attachment be contained within
the same node using appropriate in-reply-to referencing?

The text says that the node for comments should be
"urn:xmpp:microblog:0:comments:hash" where "hash" is a client-side generated
random hash.  This could use more explanation.  I wonder if it is really
necessary to use this naming format or client side generated hash at all?  If
the goal is node uniqueness among those offered by the pubsub jid, and the
client is the one initiating the creation of the comments node, then shouldn't
it be enough to use instant nodes (xep-60 terminology) ?

-Justin