> On 10/5/11 1:20 AM, Gerard Maas wrote:
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> Thanks for the follow-up.
>>
>> Could you give me an idea about the timeline of such a revision? Are we
>> talking days/weeks/months?
>
> Hours? :)
>
> The XMPP Council will discuss the matter in its meeting today, which
> just started.

See here:

http://xmpp.org:5290/muc_log/muc.xmpp.org/council/111005/#15:32:53

and here:

http://xmpp.org:5290/muc_log/muc.xmpp.org/council/111005/#15:46:16

SleekXMPP appears to have <Base64> but in the chatroom Lance Stout said
he could fix that.

I am inclined to view <Base64> as a typo in the (unofficial) schema that
we borrowed from Elliotte Rusty Harold's book, and inclined to correct
the schema with a prominent note in the text about earlier versions of
the spec showing <Base64> instead of <base64>.

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/