On Tue, 2012-06-05 at 10:39 +0200, Philipp Hancke wrote:
> No backward compability issues with m-link or prosody. Is anyone else
> doing s2s-compression or 0198?
>
> Prosody currently (not sure if Matthew is already ahead of my
> testing version) doesn't offer compression or session managment on
> dialback links so there is nothing to be worried about.

Both of those are activated after stream restarts, and the lack of such
when doing dialback is the reason for the above.  I did get started on
trying to get Prosodys compression plugin to work without stream
restart, but I'm not finished.  The session management plugin has a
setting for enabling it on s2s streams.
--
Kim Alvefur <z...@zash.se>