Given that entity caps are expected to be transmitted in both the sent and
received presence (or failing that you now know a full JID which can be queried
for disco), what more do we really need other than saying that you can include
multiple values in the reason attribute?

  <decloak reason="audio video text" />

> Answers should include details about the presence, such as supported codecs,
> and parameters, and encryption capabilities.

Any supported protocols, codecs, etc would be found via disco/entity caps.

The reason value is really just a hint or suggestion, since the requester may
well attempt to subsequently establish a different type of session than
originally requested, or none at all (this should be mentioned in security
considerations, I think). Attempting to layer much more meaning than that seems
more complex than necessary.

-- Lance