Hi,

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Andreas Kuckartz <a.kucka...@ping.de> wrote:
> According to http://xmpp.org/about-xmpp/xsf/xmpp-council/ ralphm is
> currently a member of the XMPP Council.
>
> Can someone please let me know if he has a veto right there?

Yes - the process is described in
http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0001.html#approval; any Council member
can prevent advancement of a XEP indefinitely (whether this is a good
idea is up for debate, but that's the way it is).

> If that is the case there would be no reason for me to spend a minute
> more on finding a reasonable way to add RDFa to XEP-0071. I generally do
> not participate in discussions with a predetermined outcome.

Council members have been known to change their minds, but in this
case I think a significant change in scope/purpsoe of a Draft XEP
immediately before advancement to Final might be a bit extreme. This
doesn't, however, prevent proposal of a new XEP implementing RDFa,
which would seem a sensible route to take here.

/K