This again leads me back to the question whether we should change "SHOULD" to
"MUST" within this paragraph:

        If no <stream:features/> element is included in the connection
manager's session creation response, then the client SHOULD send empty request
elements until it receives a response containing a <stream:features/> element.

What comes to my mind at this point why we should NOT change this is because if
there's a MUST than you can't do this "single shot" BOSH session creation +
auth + <some foo> we've been talking about the Summit (when it came to web
clients and performance/round trip times).

.Steve