Hi Peter!,

Super cool, Peter.
I've been developing a bit on Tigase, but mostly on plugins, clustering,
multitennant stuff etc. but I think that I'll join anyway!
Always a good thing to re-think / update our security model for certificate
checking etc.
How about spam issues and trust? is that included as well? I think it's
becoming a bigger and bigger issue when doing massive/multitennant hosting.

PS: Why are most north-amarican XMPP devs. there? Because of the IETF/WG
meeting?

/Steffen