Von: Standards [mailto:standards-boun...@xmpp.org] Im Auftrag von Dave Cridland
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. Oktober 2014 18:03
An: XMPP Standards
Betreff: Re: [Standards] draft-ietf-xmpp-websocket-10

On 9 October 2014 15:26, Hund, Johannes
<johannes.h...@siemens.com<mailto:johannes.h...@siemens.com>> wrote:
One point that I do realize now (too late) is that this means it's not possible
to use EXI (XEP-0322) over websocket, right?
It's basically a 1:1 binary representation of the information in an XML
structure/document and therefore definitely not UTF-8.

I would have thought that you'd want to negotiate an EXI session differently at
the HTTP/WebSocket layer anyway, surely?