Hello,

On  2 Mar 2015, edi...@xmpp.org wrote:

> Title: Push
>
> Abstract: This specification defines a way for an XMPP servers to
> broadcast information for use in push notifications to mobile and
> other devices.

I have several questions regarding things that are not clear for me
after first read:

- Is app client really an instance of an application running on a
  specific device ?
  I thought at first the node what acting as a device registry, but, it
  seems it does not as a node is defined as: "Each PubSub node is a
  delivery target for the Push Service, which could represent multiple
  devices for a single user."
  So, basically, I am lost. What is acting as a Client App registry ?
  How can I see all my client app registered for push ? How can I
  manage that list ?

- What is the role of node ? Do you have example on how they are used
  created and deleted ?

- I could not see how that step is performed in the XEP: "The App Client
  sends the token to the App Server for later use."

Sorry for the very basic questions and thanks for your feedback.

--
Mickaël Rémond
 http://www.process-one.net/