On 28 May 2015, at 13:36, Ben Langfeld <b...@langfeld.me> wrote:
> Did the Rayo spec get an advancement decision since votes on-list from the
> last meeting?

Hi Ben.

Yes, I’ve put a -1 on it pending further discussion. I started doing a
once-over before voting, and had a few things I’d like to discuss - but after
spending a few hours on it I got distracted by other things and didn’t finish
the review. It’s near the top of my todo to finish it and send the points to
standards@ for discussion.

/K