Hey Kevin,

On 28 May 2015 at 08:48, Kevin Smith <kevin.sm...@isode.com> wrote:

> On 28 May 2015, at 13:36, Ben Langfeld <b...@langfeld.me> wrote:
> > Did the Rayo spec get an advancement decision since votes on-list from
> the last meeting?
>
> Hi Ben.
>
> Yes, I’ve put a -1 on it pending further discussion. I started doing a
> once-over before voting, and had a few things I’d like to discuss - but
> after spending a few hours on it I got distracted by other things and
> didn’t finish the review. It’s near the top of my todo to finish it and
> send the points to standards@ for discussion.

Fantastic. I look forward to your comments and figuring out how we can
address those and at what point in the evolution of the spec those make
sense.

I'd like to point out that we managed to reach something of a consensus at
the end of the Last Call, and I'd love to keep that momentum for version 1
if we can, and address any non-critical suggestions in a later version of
the specification, given the late stage of the feedback.