Hi all,

I've started working on updating the compliance suites (last done in
2012) on this branch:

https://github.com/SamWhited/xeps/tree/2016_compliance_suite

Right now there is a basic "Core" suite and an "IM" suite (which
builds upon the core suite for the common instant messaging
application of XMPP).

I'm sure most of these will probably change, but it's just a start.
I'd love your feedback on what should be included, and what should go
in what level so that we can bring a strong recommendation to the
council if/when they're finished.

I'd also love it if anyone who's more familiar with other aspects of
XMPP would be willing to add suites for other technologies (eg. IoT
devices) and send me a patch or make a PR against that branch.

Thanks,
Sam

--
Sam Whited