On 12 October 2015 at 12:25, Evgeny Khramtsov <xramt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:48:07 -0300
> Ben Langfeld <b...@langfeld.me> wrote:
>
> > I'm afraid they'd be mistaken in this belief.
>
> Developers are bad, mmmkay.

Not mad, but lazy. This is one of the defining and some might argue
required traits of a software developer - it's what leads us to seek
one-time solutions for otherwise repetitious tasks. Unfortunately it boils
over into "that's someone else's job" sometimes, even when that "someone"
can't be identified.