Le vendredi 23 octobre 2015, 13:08:54 Sam Whited a écrit :
> In that case it sounds like this is a great opportunity for them to
> create standards that actually meet the needs of the social-networking
> crowd instead of relying on a single monolithic one-size-fits-all
> standard.
>
> —Sam

Hi,

I'm working on “Salut à Toi”, one of the two you are talking about.
About privacy list we are not using it yet, but we would need it to be
(in)visible only to a group, as I said in previous message. I woud be happy
with a new XEP if it allows to do that. But I think this thread is long enough
to not launch again the subject, I have already expressed my opinion. If
privacy list are deprecated and if we need the missing feature, I can write
the XEP myself (if nobody do it before).

Cheers
Goffi