On 5/13/16 11:05, Dave Cridland wrote:
I'd love to do this. I think it needs to be a trademark rather than a copyright, but yes. A trademarkable phrase and logo seems simplest.

If you're interested in something like this, I think there would be important lessons to learn from the SIP Forum's "SIPconnect" effort, which did exactly what you're proposing to do, but for SIP systems. See http://www.sipforum.org/sipconnect (and, in particular, the sub-pages under it, such as the FAQ and Certification Testing pages).

You probably already know some of the involved parties through your IETF work, if you'd like to discuss it further.

/a