Hello,

We needed to have a working solution to support easily MUC on mobile today,
so we made the simple possible change on MUC to support that. It basically
allow users to become MUC subscribers. No need to send presence to room to
receive messages.

We described it there:

ejabberd master already supports it.
I hope this will help us gather from the field feedback to help improve MIX.

Anyway, we are also ready to implement and propose feedback on the next MIX
iteration.

Cheers,

--
Mickaël Rémond