Hi,

On 21/10/2016 23:47, forenjunkie wrote:
Hi,
Maybe its just my impression but it seems there is not much Server
support for this XEP

Especially #publish-options is missing from a lot of servers.
Missing as in the server is capable of it but does deliberately not
publish that feature.
As I understand, this is just an example and they decided to use the #publish-options just to make the conversation between the server and the client more concise. There should be no problem to perform the node configuration in a separate query and still comply with the XEP.

Thanks.

What is the intention behind this option? is it still accurate and a MUST?
Could someone explain in detail why this has to be set.

thanks

best wishes
lovetox

With best regards,