On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 3:05 PM, Evgeny Khramtsov <xramt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Furthermore, with such blocking you cannot even join a MUC room.

I hadn't thought about that case either; thanks.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 3:13 PM, Daniel Gultsch <dan...@gultsch.de> wrote:
> I personally couldn't even use it,  because blocking messages from strangers
> would it turn mean that I would have to allow presence subscription for
> random people on the Internet who want to contact me.

Ooh yah, I wouldn't want to encourage that model.

Thanks; this has already convinced me that it's not worth
implementing; I'll pose a new argument for why we should deprecate
privacy lists (but not implement this in blocking command before hand)
next week.

—Sam

--
Sam Whited