Hi everyone,

I'm currently in contact with an organizer of the T-DOSE event. For those that
don't know T-DOSE.

    T-DOSE is a free and yearly event held in The Netherlands to promote use
and development of Open Source Software. During this event
    Open Source projects, developers and visitors can exchange ideas and
knowledge. This years event will be held at the Fontys
    University of Applied Science in Eindhoven on November 18 and 19.

More info here http://www.t-dose.org/.

I think that it could be a nice opportunity to meet-up there and maybe have
conferences to promote the XMPP protocol :)
The organizers told me that they have classrooms available where we could talk
and that they are open for conferences proposal
(deadline September 30).

For those that are interested to take part of it and help with the organization
do not hesitate to answer that mail.
I don't have a clear idea how we organize our participation into such event in
the XSF, should I create a Wiki page? Is it possible to
put it in the agenda for the next meeting?

On my side I can help with the communication with the T-DOSE team, I'm also
interested to propose a conference (around Movim/social-
networking on XMPP…) and participate in discussion if we meet-up to talk about
the current XEP in progress.

Kind regards,

Timothée Jaussoin