Hi all,

A quick update on T-DOSE 2017.

As the amount of responses to Tim's suggestion to have a meetup was very
low, we've opted to not follow-up on the offer of a dedicated room for
XSF/XMPP. We did, however, request a booth. If you're interested in joining
us there, please let us know (either here, or at
https://wiki.xmpp.org/web/T-DOSE_2017 )

Regards,

  Guus