On Fri, 2017-11-10 at 20:57 +0100, Georg Lukas wrote:
> I think that routing and persistence belong together (a persistent
> message SHOULD be delivered to all clients, eventually) in the
> general
> case, but there are probably exceptions like CSN, which might not
> need
> to be persisted.

As an exception to "SHOULD be delivered", I would like local archives
not to have to contain messages from senders that were blocked.

Ideally one would be able to delete received messages and have the
removal be propagated to all clients.

I'd like to be able to delete spam or harassment, and Bruce Schneier
argues that businesses should delete messages for security
https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2015/01/the_security_of_10.html

Diane