On 04.03.2018 02:30, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
>> On Mar 3, 2018, at 2:36 PM, Timothée Jaussoin <edhe...@movim.eu> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for the answers. I'm fine for the 3071 limitation, so we can set it
>> both for the Pubsub nodes id and Pubsub items it?
>> If yes I'm ok to do a PR on the 0060 to specify that. I'm also wondering if
>> there is a specific way of declaring such string
>> limitations, are you aware of any other XEPs that specify such things?
>
> As mentioned, I think this belongs in XEP-0030 but I suppose it can be
> defined in XEP-0060.

Could you elaborate why you think that it belongs in xep30? Are xep30
item node's related to xep60 nodes? How fit xep60 item IDs into this?

Related: I wonder if we should specify string preparation for xep60 node
and item ID strings. Same goes for the strings used by xep30, e.g.
<feature/>'s 'var' attribute value. Is any Unicode string a valid value
for those? Or is this already specified somewhere and I just missed it?

- Florian