Hi,

Would it be possible to extend this to also allow the storage of Pubsub
subscriptions (reusing the urn:xmpp:pubsub:subscription namespace defined
in XEP-0330 https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0330.html)?

This would allow 'social clients' like Movim or Salut à Toi to store their
favorite Pubsub nodes in the Bookmarks as well.

Regarding the fact the each of them is store atomically this shouldn't be
an issue to store client specific bookmarks namespaces on this node
(we could imagine new way in the future to store browser bookmarks,
maps location bookmarks…).

Regards,

Timothée Jaussoin