To draft?! If anything we should probably bring it back to Experimental.
I suggest you implement it and then provide feedback on how well it performed.

I’ve looked into into that XEP in the past (in regards to jingle voice
calls) and I don’t see anything wrong with it. However we need actual
experience implementing it before we can move something to draft.

cheers
Daniel