On Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2020 16:40:06 CET Ivan Vučica wrote:
> (Also, random thought: seeing XEP-0313 lapse into 'Deferred' is
> concerning...)

Actually, XEP-0313 is on the Council’s Short List for Last Call issuing (the
step which leads to advancement to Draft). And as Paul says, indeed, Deferred
just means that nobody has provided a substantial change to '313 in the past
12 months.

Since we do not want to overwhelm the Community with too many LCs and CFEs
going on at the same time, we only work through the short list rather slowly.
The CFEs and LCs of the past few weeks all came from that list.

kind regards,
Jonas