On Tue, Mar 3, 2020, at 12:45, Jonas Schäfer wrote:
> 3. Is the text of XEP-0184 clear and unambiguous? Are more examples
>    needed? Is the conformance language (MAY/SHOULD/MUST) appropriate?
>    Have developers found the text confusing at all? Please describe
>    any suggestions you have for improving the text.

It's a minor nit, but we could replace the reference to Message
Archiving with MAM instead. It's a minor change that doesn't actually
break any important draft rules as far as I know but makes the spec feel
more up to date (for now) and just generally provides users with a more
useful link. All this may change in the future, but it seems like good
housekeeping at the moment.

—Sam