On Tue, Mar 3, 2020, at 12:45, Jonas Schäfer wrote:
> 1. What software has XEP-0184 implemented?

I just implemented receipts for the Mellium XMPP library (2 clause
BSD style license, although possibly changing to Apache 2 in the
near future):

https://godoc.org/mellium.im/xmpp/receipts

> 2. Have developers experienced any problems with the protocol as
>    defined in XEP-0184? If so, please describe the problems and, if
>    possible, suggested solutions.

I would prefer a simple way to differentiate between "received" and
"received and seen" that's all part of the same protocol.  It seems odd
to me that the intro makes it clear that this was considered when
designing the protocol and decided against, but times change I suppose.

> Please describe any suggestions you have for improving the text.

nit: "impute" is used in section 4, but it's not a very common English
word and we have a very wide range of English language skill in this
community. It may be worth using something more common.

See also my other email in which I mention the link to Message Archiving.

—Sam

--
Sam Whited