Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. April 2020 um 14:26 Uhr
Von: "Andrew Nenakhov" <andrew.nenak...@redsolution.com>
An: "XMPP Standards" <standards@xmpp.org>
Betreff: Re: [Standards] Proposed XMPP Extension: Quick Response

вт, 21 апр. 2020 г. в 16:51, <synd...@web.de>:
One example use-case for Quick Response is the memberbot, which asks yes/no multiple times during membership voting. Memberbot does not use a form to ask for yes/no, but a plaintext message. The idea of Quick Response is to enable memberbot to tell clients that "yes" and "no" are possible answers, so that clients can offer convenient UI to quickly select one of these possibilities. I think forms would be helplessly overkill here.

Well, forms are a good standard way of presenting a user with different buttons and options. It can be used for any kind of bots in a fairly straightforward way.
I think that bloating a number of XEPs that are to be supported by various application developers is wrong way to go.

In short, we are unlikely to support this.

--
Andrew Nenakhov
CEO, redsolution, OÜ