Hello

We have a question, how exactly should a privacy list behave if it is set up to block all incoming IQs. Namely: should it block all incoming iqs whatsoever (including iq responses to the user's iq requests sent to the server, iq pushes from the server etc), or only iq stanzas sent by other users (entities with non-empty localpart other then the user's own)?

Thanks in advance
Bartek Górny

--

Code Sync & Erlang Solutions Conferences <https://www2.codesync.global/l/23452/2019-11-13/6sypwx>

*
*

Code BEAM Lite ITA - Bologna: Rescheduled

Code BEAM STO - Stockholm: Rescheduled

ElixirConf EU - Warsaw: 7-8 October 2020

Code Mesh - London: 5-6 November 2020

*
*

Erlang Solutions cares about your data and privacy; please find all details about the basis for communicating with you and the way we process your data in our Privacy Policy <https://www.erlang-solutions.com/privacy-policy.html>. You can update your email preferences or opt-out from receiving Marketing emails here <https://www2.erlang-solutions.com/email-preference?epc_hash=JtO6C7Q2rJwCdZxBx3Ad8jI2D4TJum7XcUWcgfjZ8YY>.