* Tedd Sterr <teddst...@outlook.com> [2020-06-01 00:53]:
> 4a) Proposed XMPP Extension: SASL Channel-Binding Type Capability -
> https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/xep-sasl-cb-types.html

+1

> 4b) PR #949 - Add status-addresses registrar entry -
> https://github.com/xsf/xeps/pull/949
> Jonas notes the on-list discussion around this [1].

+1 (and even +2 if we add the .well-known mapping into it and somebody
implements the right magic in the server software)

> 4c) Advance XEP-0393 (Message Styling) -
> https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0393.html

+1

It was a nice heated discussion, this time and last time. The principal
feature now exists on IM systems for roughly twenty years [0] and it is
good to have it formalized.

It wouldn't make sense to have a disco feature for supporting this,
because MAM and Carbons will end up delivering a message do different
clients.

I'm not opposed to a boolean tri-state per-message flag to opt-in,
opt-out, or use the recipient's default setting for Styling on that
message:

Opt-out:

Opt-in:

Default / fallback:

    no additional element

[0] https://irssi.org/NEWS/#v0-7-97

> 4d) Last Call: XEP-0338 (Jingle Grouping Framework) -
> https://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0338.html

+1

Georg