Hi Jonas,

Thanks for all of the effort that you're putting into this. A concern that
I have with the shared gitlab/github solution is that it has a lot of
moving parts, a lot of dependencies, and a lot of places where things can
go wrong. Complexity of the implementation increases (to save complexity in
the editoring process, which is a worthy cause). I'd like us to consider if
the implementation that we're going for will be maintainable in the future,
after the architects of the implementation move on to greener pastures.

Regards,

  Guus