The permissions form is confusing, but I don't think this is true, I've
definitely got Travis at least setup on single organizations. If
something weird has changed and this is true, we could also create an
"XSF Bot" account or something and then it's not a problem because the
bot only has access to XSF repos.

Alternatively, just add GitHub actions to whatever repo needs them.
Those definitely only have access to that repo (unless you give it
access to others).