Am 19.11.20 um 11:11 schrieb Andrew Nenakhov:
> Because you are happily oblivious to problems of clients on some
> platforms that have a very tiny window of operation before they have
> to break connection.

May I suggest that you explicitly spell out your concern instead of
being hostile?

As far as I can tell for sending/receiving stickers this XEP does not
actually use PubSub but SFS/plain file downloads. There is also no need
to subscribe to the PubSub node, so your comparison with presence seems
out of place. The only interaction with PubSub is upon creating and
importing a sticker pack, which amount to a single IQ set/get
request/response pair each.

I do BTW admit to personally being relatively oblivious to mobile
concerns, but not happily so.